E Fichna Journal

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My most prized possession

This is my prized possession. His name is Scampi and I have had him since I was 7 years old (or longer, I can't really remember). He stays at next to me on the top of my bed, beside my pillow. He means a lot to me becuase I named him after our first dog called Scampi. He was a Old English Sheepdog. He had to have him put down because of cancer. I couldn't stop crying that day, I was going to miss him so much. So thats when I named my soft dog Scampi.

You can tell he is starting to wear down abit because his white fur as got dirty and Im to afraid to but him in the washing machine becuase I think it will damn him. One of the black laces has come off and he has a hole in the back of his neck. I can still remember the day when I told my mum I am going to sow the hole shut, but never got around to doing so. But other then that he is still in good condition and I like he will be to the day I die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home