E Fichna Journal

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Love of Films

I love watching movies. From the old to the new. I think my Uncle started my love for films when I was very young. Every time I visited, he let me borrow a film from his movie wardrobe (which is the size of bedroom wardrobe and height from ceiling to floor). I think the first movie I borrowed was 'Interview with the Vampire' directed by Neil Jordan and soon became my number one Favourite movie. I also have other favourite movies shown here.







I'm very picky when it comes to watching movies. For me the editing has to be good, background music, details and the most important, the story has to be original. I also like to have a little bit of humour in my movies as well. Some movies like '300' and 'Van Wilder' don't interest me. Here are all the movies we have in the house:



These are all my movies in my room, plus a few Gamecube games.



These are the rest of my movies in the living room.



These are my brother's movies.

Not just movies I'm in to, but also Anime. Animes have this way of taking you to another world and the Japanese are very good at coming up with magical and original stories. Here's a photo of my anime collection:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home