E Fichna Journal

Friday, November 21, 2008

Client Project

Produce a piece of multimedia that can be used to support a public information campaign. Cover ONE of the following categories.

Climate Change
Sexual Health
Sustainability
Healthy Living

Proposals for Audio/visual project proposals should contain the following:
  • Introduction to the project gives an overview of the multimedia problem.
  • A treatment that justifies the artistic and techinical solutions offered to solve the problem.
  • Production plans that justifies the allocation of time and resources for the project.
  • Visualisations that show how your AV work will look and feel.


    For this product I decided to do a Healthy living becuase I find it very interseting
    and there are some aspects of it that have not been covered yet.

    I choose to based this on Drinking sensible with friends.I am aiming it mainly at
    studunts, but it can be show to people age 15 and up. I want mine to be different.
    Instead of showing what will happen to you, I want to show what could happen to a
    friend you know drink to much.
    I think it's important for people to know when they think a friend is uncapble of
    making it home safe or knowing they had to much to drink. There are all these
    videos basedon know your limit, but never on know your friend limit. So I want to
    try somethingdifferent.

    I'm going to start off with a happy feel to the video until it suddenly becomes a shock.
    I'm going to do this by having two friends on a night out. All you see are the photos
    off the night out and their voices dubbed over it all happy and having a great time.
    Then when it fades at the end all your here is the accident, hospital or funernal
    words (not sure yet). When it fades back out you'll see the girl looking at the photo
    on her laptop. That's the idea I got so far.
    I want it to make people think "I don't want this to happen to my friend".

    I'm mainly going to use photos off a camera and then at the end a short clip with
    the camcorder for the video. Going to make it colourful at the begining and then
    dark and gloomy at the end.

    This year I'm going to challege myself with something I haven't really tried before
    and looking forward to making this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home