E Fichna Journal

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Narrative update

I should have started this at the begining. This is my update on how we are doing on the narrative project so far.

  • We all came up with the story together. We decided on doing a story about a man who is in depression and is always thinking about his dead girl friend. Then at the end of the film you got to chose if he takes the drugs at the end or he doesn't. We want people to be shocked and come to their own conclusion at the end of the film. We are going for a dark theme to the movie and also going to have flashbacks of memories that will be in bright colours, but with echoed sounds, so the viewers will know it is a dream.
  • We then did a brief for the story
  • We then had to make a presentation to Deborah Tuck and Andy Love on our movie idea. We divide ourselves in to “who does what” and practiced the presentation. I was very scared, because I have stage fright and my heart wouldn’t stop shaking. But I got up and said my piece. We tried to make the story a secret, because we didn’t want to spoil the ending, but that was where we screwed up. We were to tell them about the story from start to end. As they was telling us and other groups what went wrong, I wrote it all down so next time we will be ready.
  • We then started filming and now are half way. We should be finishing filming Friday 17th November and start editing the movie 20th November.
  • If we stick to this time, we should have a finished movie ready to be handed in on Thursday 30th November on Week 18.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home