E Fichna Journal

Sunday, September 16, 2007

What I have been doing all summer.



To be honest I haven't really had alot of free time this summer, with going to work. But I have done a picture in my spare time which I am very proud of.


















9 hours this took me. I really hate doing backgrounds. But this has to be the best background I have ever done.

Based off the level called 'Splash Canyon' from the Sonic Riders game. I wanted to try doing something different, so I decided to have a go at doing water and the splash effect. If you noticed, the board sticks in the air abit, that is becuase he has just landed from the jump. He is also looking back to see how far he jumped.

I am really proud of the picture, and I hope you guys enjoy it. Bye.

Also did a Anime Music Video to the twins from Ouran High School Host club. I wish I had another program besides Windows Movie Maker.



Anime Copyright Bones and Bisco Hatori

Clips from: Ouran High School Host Club

Song: So Magical
Artist: ATC

This is for the Hikaru and Kaoru fans out there. Not Twinest. Enjoy.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home