E Fichna Journal

Friday, November 21, 2008

Simulated Client project (Editing the film)

Well I finally finshed editing the video at the last minute -_-. I have had a horrible week with this. Last Tuesday was the only day the people who I want to be part of the film was free. So we all got together and I took loads of photos and it turned out great. Then Wednesday morning I was told by one of the people that they don't want to be in it nomore and really yelled at me to not do the photo with him in. So I only had a few days and had to think up a brand new way to film everything.

I finally came up with the idea to take photos again, but from the drunk persons point of view. So I went back to the pub with a friend who was going to be mr hands and legs and re took photos.

I'm glad it happened cause I think the film makes more sence now.

I now had to edit the photos to make it look like a drunken view.



What I did here was I imported the photos in to Adobe Primere elemnts on my laptop used blur to blur the pictures into each other. I then saved it as a avi and imported in again and used Camera view effect to make it move. The sounds I record at the pub outside on my camera since I didn't have the right recorder. But I edited the sonud and got it has clear as possible. It was my first real go at editing sound and I think I did a good job of it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home