E Fichna Journal

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dreamweaver project (pick your favourite place)

First time in my life I am actually enjoying Javascript. In the past when I did National Diploma Multi media at College, I could never remember the coding or get my head around it. It was always confusing to me. But my tutor for this project has really explained the coding so clearly that I can understand some of it. There are still things that I don't understand at all, but i do know the basics of Javascript now. The project is going very smoothly and I will have it done in time. Just need to ask my tutor one more thing that I don't know how to sort out and I can do this project on time.

For this project we had to pick our favourite place in Nottingham and do a interactive story to it. I don't have a favourite place in Nottinghma because its my first time here at University and I travel here everyday from my home town. So I picked my favourite place in my home town. I took photos from my house all the way to my favourite place. I done to routes to the place, so the user will have more fun and more to do on here. Now I just started creating the website, so I haven't thought up a lot of things to do yet. But I doing to have a number a questions and puzzles for the user to do, so they can get to the next part of the route.

I can't wait to learn more about Javascript, but I still hate the coding for Flash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home