E Fichna Journal

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Argument - Three page Script

Had to do a script based on a character around our age and gender, with two other characters. Also it had to be based on a crisis. I based it off my own with when i argue with my mum about the housework. Like I forget to do one thing and she brings up all the bad things I did in my life. Some not even related to housework,really makes my mad. As I wrote this I kind of but my feelings in to this.

The Argument

Scene 1. Living room.

Two girls are sitting on a sofa in a very light living room, with pink girly stuff everywhere. Both girls in around their 20’s are sitting on the sofa with a magazine placed on both their laps. They are talking about what on the page until a woman opens the door and looks in.

Danielle
Tracey did you get the shopping today?

Still looking at the Magazine

Tracey
I will later on

Danielle walks into the room.

Danielle
But I need some tomatoes for my soup.

Tracey looks up at Danielle for 5 seconds and then looks back at her magazine, while the other girl sat next to her just looks at Tracey.

Tracey
Well you’ll have to wait, I’m busy.

Danielle stands in front of Tracey and places her hands on her hips to make herself look more serious.

Danielle
Busy!? You are such a lazy person!

Tracey looks up at Danielle.

Tracey
Lazy!? Who did the hovering today?

Danielle is now talking in a louder voice.

Danielle
Only today, you never do any thing around here and when you do it’s not till it’s very late in the evening.

Tracey passes the rest of the magazine to Cathy and stands up to face Danielle in the eyes.
Tracey
You’re never here to see me do some. You are always running off with the nearest good looking lad you meet.

Cathy puts magazine down to the side and looks up at both of them.

Cathy
Ok let’s just calm down and…..

Suddenly Danielle puts her hand up to silence Cathy, while still looking at Tracey in the eyes.

Danielle
NO!

Puts hand down

Danielle
I would like to hear what she’s trying to say.

Tracey
You want me to say it, ok I will.

Tracey moved her face closer to Danielle’s face. She talks in a harsh whisper

Tracey
You are a slut!

Danielle looks in shock at the other, like she can’t believe she said it. She tries to say something but couldn't and storms out of the room slamming the door behind her. Footstep are heard running up the stairs and then BANG of the door closing makes Tracey and Cathy both jump a bit with fright.

Cathy looks to Tracey really angrily and yells.

Cathy
YOU HAVE TAKEN IT WAY TO FAR THIS TIME TRACEY!!!!

Tracey looks at with sad eyes and knows she has done wrong.

Tracey
Oh man what have I done?

She sits back down on the sofa with her hand over her mouth.

Tracey
I didn’t mean for it to come out like that.

Cathy sits back down next to her and crosses her arms. She talks to her very familiarly.

Cathy
Well you did.

Tracey looks at Cathy and then back to the ground while removing her hand.

Tracey
I better go and apologize to her.

Tracey starts to get up when Cathy places her hand on her shoulder to stop her.

Cathy
You better leave her alone for a little bit. Let her calm down.

Tracey looks back down to the ground.

Tracey
Ok, you’re right.

Cathy stands up and looks down at Tracey with a smile on her face.

Cathy
Ok, now let’s go shopping.

She grabs on car keys from out of her pocket and grabs Tracey by the hand and drags her out in to the hallway that leads to the front door.

Scene 2. Hallway

Before they manage to get through the front door Tracey yells in protest as she’s being dragged.

Tracey
Hey wait a minute! I haven’t gone my coat on!

Door slams shut.

Scene ends

Jools was happy with this, I can't remember excalty what he said, but he said I could easily make this in to a film. He also like how i explained what the characters what doing in each scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home