E Fichna Journal

Friday, February 23, 2007

Web Accessibility

My summary table on the PlayMonday site for Usability seminar. Had to study the difference between the website in text only, and website with images.









I found out that a text only website (lynx) can be confusing for someone with Dyslexia, (like myself). I just got boring and lost my interest. I wouldn’t think you can play the game on here and makes me fell fed up.

Here's the text only page.









The website is easy to navigate around using the mouse but not the keyboard. It takes ages just to get to one link. Add when you change the text size on the page, it only changes the links on the left hand side, which is pointless if they aren’t all going to change size.

And here is the website.

https://www.playmonday.com/CF/index.do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home